Telugu Desam Party President and Opposition Leader Chandrababu Naidu called for 'Chalo Atmakur' rally on the Political Violence in Narsaraopeta, Vinukonda, Sathenapalli, Chilakuripeta in the Palnadu region of Guntur district. TDP had planned to create unrest in the people there and thereby bringing the bad name to the Government.
But then, the jagan Government had meticulously planned and foiled the Program what YSR Congress calls as Crooked Plan of Chandrababu. The government did not hesitate even to confine Former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu under House Arrest. All the former Ministers including Nara lokesh, the current and former MLAs and MPs, and the Senior Leaders were either house arrested or taken into preventive custody.
Meanwhile, TDP cadre who turned into Paid Artists who were supposed to be 'rehabilitated' by Chandrababu is slowly beating a retreat to their villages. They were also expressing their ire against the TDP leaders for using their issue for political mileage. With the cadre leaving and Chalo Atmakur, failing has sent the TDP leaders into a tizzy as to what should be the next course of action.
ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the Enforcement Directorate has arrested former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case, a day after a Delhi court allowed the agency to take him into custody. Meanwhile ED sleuths reached Tihar Jail on Wednesday to grill the 74-year-old Congress leader who has been in prison since September 5 after the CBI finished questioning him in the case and he was first taken into custody
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?