Sources from hong kong stated that thousands of demonstrators in hong kong urged President Donald Trump to "liberate" the semi autonomous Chinese territory during a peaceful march to the US Consulate, but violence broke out later in the business and retail district as police fired tear gas after protesters vandalized subway stations, set fires and blocked traffic.
Reports stated that demonstrators flooded a park in central hong kong, chanting "Resist Beijing, Liberate hong kong" and "Stand with hong kong, fight for freedom." Many of them, clad in black shirts and wearing masks, waved American flags and carried posters that read "President Trump, please liberate hong kong" as they marched to the US Consulate nearby. Panzer Chan, one of the organizers of the march said "hong kong is at the forefront of the battle against the totalitarian regime of china".
Recently hong kong has been rocked by three months of unrest sparked by a proposed law that would have allowed criminal suspects to be sent to mainland china for trial. Perhaps Beijing and the entirely state-controlled media have portrayed the protests as an effort by criminals to split the territory from china, backed by hostile foreigners. Further the bill proposes sanctions against hong kong and Chinese officials found to suppress democracy and human rights in the city, and could also affect hong kong's preferential trade status with the U.S.
Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader The Boat Accident in Godavari River earlier this week is a major tragedy in the new government. So far, the Government has managed to recover 34 dead bodies and the bodies of 17 others are yet to be recovered. The Boat Royal Vasishta is owned by a person called Kodigudla Venkata Ramana.
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents