According to sources india's second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2, has garnered huge accolades from Chinese netizens on social media platforms. Meanwhile Indian scientists were appreciated for their efforts in making a historic lunar landing with vikram and a few Chinese citizens on social media commented to not lose hope.
Reportedly during the wee hours on September 7, india's lander Vikram which was supposed to make a soft landing on the moon's south Pole suffered a setback by losing communication with ground stations. It was just 2.1 km from the destination. Furthermore it was announced yesterday that Chandrayaan-2's lander vikram is unbroken and is in still in a single piece and the rumors on crashing is a hoax, declared ISRO.
Moreover on this, several Chinese netizens on Twitter encouraged Indian scientists to not lose hope. They said, 'No matter which country has made a breakthrough, it deserves our praise, and those who have temporarily failed also deserve our encouragement'. Another wrote, 'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Any nations that bravely strive to further explore space deserve our respect'. Reportedly US released a statement saying, 'Chandrayaan-2 is a huge step forward for india' and assured that they will join hands for future projects.
Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey Reportedly on Wednesday, a Sister State Partnership' agreement was signed between Telangana and New Jersey by TS Chief secretary SK Joshi and New Jersey State Governor Phil Murphy. KTR and MAUD administration was also present in the ceremony. Meanwhile the news has been shared by KTR on his Twitter and he wrote 'Happy to announce that the states of Telangana and New Jersey have signed a Sister State Partnership agreement in Hyderabad today.
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?