Reportedly his spokesperson said UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres remains very concerned about a potential escalation between india and pakistan over Kashmir, and the spokesperson added that Guterres has appealed both sides to deal with the issue through dialogue.
Furthermore Guterres met Prime Minister Narendra modi on the sidelines of the G7 Summit last month in Biarritz, france and has also spoken to pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, UN chief's spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said at a daily press briefing on September 10. Earlier on September 9, Guterres also met with the Permanent Representative of pakistan to the UN Maleeha Lodhi on her request over the Kashmir issue.
Moreover Dujarric said “His message to all of them has been the same, both publicly and privately, that he remains very concerned about any potential escalation between india and pakistan over the situation. He appeals to both sides to deal with the issue through dialogue”. Further when Dujarric was responding to a question on whether Guterres plans to mediate between india and pakistan on Kashmir during the UN General Assembly session later this month which would be attended by both modi and pakistan Prime Minister imran khan.
Girls won the College Management in dress code issue Reportedly St Francis College for Women at Begumpet has placed a weird dress code rule for its students asking them to wear below knee-length Kurtis last week. Also, no sleeveless was allowed, making any dress that shows skin is banned from premises. This new policy on dress code, all of a sudden, made students feel that it is regressive and backward.
- Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested
- Kamal Hassan posted a video opposing Amit Shah's move
- PM Modi addressed the nation during visit to Gujarat on 69th birthday
- Indian rupee fell 28 paise to 71.88 against US Dollar
- Malala Yousafzai urged UN to work towards peace in Kashmir
- Hundreds of Butterflies released by PM Modi on his Birthday
- AP CM Jagan announces Rs.10 Lakh ex-gratia for Andhra Boat tragedy victims
- Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide?
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?