In the recent Parliament Elections, BJP made inroads into Telangana, taking their tally of MPs from just one to four — in Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad and Secunderabad constituencies. Soyam bapu Rao from Adilabad, D Arvind from Nizamabad, G Kishan Reddy from Secunderabad and Bandi Sanjay Kumar from Karimnagar all won margins of over 50,000 votes. Surprisingly, D Arvind emerged as a Giant Killer after he defeated kcr's daughter kavitha in Nizamabad.
Now, the party has begun efforts to make itself a significant force in the upcoming Assembly elections. Telangana Chief Minister, kcr only helped the Saffron Party with the recent Cabinet expansion. Several Senior Leaders and MLAs are fuming in anger after being left out. There are rumors that many are ready to join the BJP.
TRS MLA from Bodhan, Shakil Aamir Mohammed met the MP a little while ago and the rumors are rife that he is ready to join BJP. If this happens, Shakil will be the first MLA from TRS to crossover to the Saffron Party. While asked by Media about that, the MLA only said he will reveal everything on Monday.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders