Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy had completed 100 days in the ruling recently. On expected lines, while the Ruling Party terms it as extraordinary, the Opposition TDP party calls it worst ever. It is very much on cards and nothing special and now, another party in the Opposition, Janasena is going to voice its opinion on jagan's 100 days rule.
Janasena Party just won one seat in the recent elections with pawan kalyan himself losing from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. This has come as a shock to the party supporters. 120 of the party candidates lost their deposits in 137 constituencies it has contested. The defeat has completely demoralized the party cadre.
Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019 Devendra Fadnavis – BJP Perhaps one of the most salient Assembly seats for the BJP Shiva Sena alliance both in terms of prestige for the parties and that of the candidate is Nagpur South West from where Devendra Fadnavis has been elected since 2009.
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls