He Prime Minister of UK announced that the two year post study work visa for international students has returned. This in turn will impact thousands of students. This news was announced on Wednesday and it means that Indian graduates will be able to stay in the UK for two years to find work after they complete their studies. Right now such students studying for bachelor or master degree can stay on only for 4 months. However those at 27 universities on a pilot scheme can stay for 6 months.
However there are rules attached to this announcement. The students should have completed acourse at undergraduate or higher level at a higher education provider who has a track record of
adhering to the immigration policies. This includes students who start their studies in 2020/21atundergraduate level or above.
This means that international students will be able to work and earn money that they may have spent on any expensive courses in the UK. This also means that more and more international
students will opt for UK for any kind of education compared to other developed countries.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17