Devulapalli amar has appointed as National Media Advisor for AP. Though he belongs to Telangana, YS jagan has dared to appoint as National Media Advisor of the state. Co-ordination with National Media on AP government policies is the responsibility of Devulapalli Amar. Before general elections in AP, YSRCP received huge support from National Media than ruling TDP even though party doesn’t have Special Media Advisors.
It is clearly visible that YSRCP lacks co-ordination with National Media in Chalo Atmakur issue. Entire National Media was telecasted the scenes in AP on TDP’s Chalo Atmakur. National Media wants to know what is happening in AP after Chandrababu and lokesh were arrested. If AP government allowed TDP rally it is the news in AP only. Now, Chalo Atmakur became National News and TDP got massive publicity without putting any efforts.
YSRCP leaders blame Devulapalli Amar on importance of Chalo Atmakur news in National Media. amar has failed to co-ordinate with National Media on not giving much importance to TDP rally. In general, regional party’s programmes don’t get much coverage in National Media. As and when Police arrested CBN it becomes Flash News in National Media. Some of the National Media Channels encouraged local reporters on coverage of Chalo Atmakur.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations