Devulapalli amar has appointed as National Media Advisor for AP. Though he belongs to Telangana, YS jagan has dared to appoint as National Media Advisor of the state. Co-ordination with National Media on AP government policies is the responsibility of Devulapalli Amar. Before general elections in AP, YSRCP received huge support from National Media than ruling TDP even though party doesn’t have Special Media Advisors.
It is clearly visible that YSRCP lacks co-ordination with National Media in Chalo Atmakur issue. Entire National Media was telecasted the scenes in AP on TDP’s Chalo Atmakur. National Media wants to know what is happening in AP after Chandrababu and lokesh were arrested. If AP government allowed TDP rally it is the news in AP only. Now, Chalo Atmakur became National News and TDP got massive publicity without putting any efforts.
YSRCP leaders blame Devulapalli Amar on importance of Chalo Atmakur news in National Media. amar has failed to co-ordinate with National Media on not giving much importance to TDP rally. In general, regional party’s programmes don’t get much coverage in National Media. As and when Police arrested CBN it becomes Flash News in National Media. Some of the National Media Channels encouraged local reporters on coverage of Chalo Atmakur.
IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP According to sources reportedly with the rainfall continuing to hit the State of Andhra Pradesh the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted that heavy rain along with thunderstorms are likely to hit many districts of Coastal Andhra Pradesh including Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari and Prakasam districts and Rayalaseema in the coming three days.
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price