September 17th is always historical day for Telangana state for getting liberation from Nizam Presidency. kcr demand Congress and TDP Government to do Liberation day as official before the division of the state. He forgets to do after becoming the First Chief Minister of Telangana. But this September 17th would become nightmare to kcr. Obviously! He is looking for attracting minorities and step away from his earlier demand on September 17th.
BJP is targeting kcr by exposing for not doing September 17th as official day in Telangana. Knowing the relationship with MIM, BJP demands to do September 17th as official in Telangana. BJP President amit shah will come to hyderabad on September 17th just to hit TRS politically. Reportedly, 8 leaders from TRS might join in BJP in presence of amit shah. If this really happens it would become rude political shock to kcr. BJP is following the same path what kcr did in last 5 years in Telangana.
Former Home Minister – Nayani Narasimha Reddy
Former Minister – Jupalli krishna Rao
Station Ghanpur MLA – T. Rajaiah
Malkajgiri MLA – Hanumanth Rao
Bodhan MLA – Mohammad Shakeel
Adilabad MLA – Jogu Ramanna
Nizamabad Rural MLA – Baajireddy Goverdhan
Janagoan MLA – Mutthireddy Yadagiri Reddy
The above MLAs might join in BJP. It moved strategically in the state. Appointment of new Governor and amit shah visiting Telangana State on September 17th might change the political equations in the state.
Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019 Devendra Fadnavis – BJP Perhaps one of the most salient Assembly seats for the BJP Shiva Sena alliance both in terms of prestige for the parties and that of the candidate is Nagpur South West from where Devendra Fadnavis has been elected since 2009.
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls