Reportedly Ola has announced the expansion of its Ola Bike offering to 150 cities across the country. Meanwhile over the next 12 months, the company plans to scale up its presence and introduce the category in hundreds of new towns and cities as Ola claims that this is its fastest growing categories and it is now aiming to grow 3x in the next 12 months.
Arun Srinivas, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Ola said “Ola Bike offers consumers, a smart, innovative and affordable mobility solution and this is an offering that truly reflects our mission to build mobility for a billion people! Ola Bike has enabled citizens from the smallest of towns such as Chapra in Bihar to large metropolitan areas such as Gurgaon with access to quick, reliable and affordable mobility”.
He added “Ola Bike is also helping build sustainable livelihoods for our fast-growing network of close to 300,000 partners from within these ecosystems of cities and towns, creating opportunities like never before for the youth of the nation. We aim to impact over a million Bike-partners in the coming year”. Perhaps Ola Bike was first introduced in 2016 in Gurgaon, Faridabad and Jaipur and is currently present in 250+ cities across india, australia, new zealand, and the UK and claims to have over 2 million driver partners on board.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital