Reportedly not only Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), National Aeronautics Space Administration (NASA) is also making attempts to elicit a response from lander vikram that is lying motionless on the Moon. Meanwhile the connection between the orbiter and vikram lander snapped on the early hours of September 7, which is when ISRO had planned its soft landing on the lunar surface. So, while ISRO has been trying to establish contact with the lander, NASA too has joined in.
A source told NASA's Jet Propulsion laboratory has beamed a radio frequency to vikram lander in order to establish contact. Reportedly "NASA/JPL is trying to contact vikram through its deep space network (DSN) as contractually agreed with ISRO".
Moreover NASA's JPL has DSN ground stations in Goldstone, South California (US), Madrid (spain) and Canberra (australia). Hence these stations are located 120 degrees apart and aim to establish contact with any satellite in deep space and each site has a minimum of four antennae, from 25 metre to 70 metre in diameter. These antennae are capable of providing continuous radio communications with multiple satellites at the same time.
PMC Bank came under RBI scanner New Delhi sources stated the Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank (PMC Bank) continues to remain on top of the news following the RBI clamping down on it in the last week of September. Meanwhile the regulator put a cap of Rs 1,000 for withdrawals, then increased it to Rs 25,000 and now, after a huge outcry, the withdrawal limit has been hiked by RBI to Rs 40,000.
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India