London sources stated that the UK government under Boris Johnson on Wednesday reinstated the two year post study work visa route for all international students who came to British Universities for their higher studies that were earlier scrapped by Theresa May seven years back. Boris Johnson said that reinstatement of this policy would allow students to unlock their potentials to begin careers in the UK.
Reportedly the new "Graduate" route, to be in place by next year, will be open to all overseas nationals who have valid UK immigration status as a student and have successfully completed a course of study in any subject at undergraduate level or above at a government approved UK higher education institution. Meanwhile the visa will allow eligible students to work, or crucially look for work, in any career or position of their choice, for two years after completing their studies.
Moreover Priti Patel, Home Secretary and the senior most Indian origin member of Johnson's cabinet, was quoted saying by a leading daily, "The new Graduate Route will mean talented international students, whether in science and maths or technology and engineering, can study in the UK and then gain valuable work experience as they go on to build successful careers." Perhaps Indian student groups in the UK also expressed their support for the reinstatement of a visa route they had been long campaigning for.
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?