After the horrendous poll defeat in recent assembly election, TDP supremo has restarted the old rivalry with his fierce political counterpart. This has ensured. Naidu to garner enough attention, after long hibernation since poll debacle. The much anticipated head on face-off of jagan and naidu surfaced at 'March to atmakur', Naidu alleges that cadres of TDP were atrocitized by jagan govt. The March to atmakur from Guntur was stopped by authorities, TDP workers alleges that atrocities and harrassment were meted out against them at this very place.
Nara lokesh reappeared in political circle after long time and headed the march against the government. The famous rivalry of naidus and reddys is not new to political circles of united andhra pradesh, it's an old rivalry which started way back in 80's decade. Interestingly both Naidu and father of jagan mohan reddy, YS rajshekar reddy (YSR) started their respective careers as junior minister in Congress government. Naidu later quit Congress and joined telugu desam party formed by his father in law ntr.
YSR remained loyal to Congress till his death. Naidu won two terms as chief minister of erstwhile andhra pradesh, meanwhile strong willed YSR who was busy in national politics in delhi, took on Naidu in 2004 assembly elections and won hands down. After bifurcation of andhra pradesh, Naidu won the maiden assembly elections handsomely, after which political pundits referred jagan's political YSRCP as sinking ship, jagan created new political outfit after quitting Congress party.
jagan YSRCP came back very strongly in 2019 to give Naidu its most disastrous poll defeat. Most of expert feels that current generation of both political houses are going to carry the legacy forward. This old rivalry is certainly not going to die soon, as new generation politicians have emerged to take forward.
Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News? Vijayawada sources stated that the state government believes that it is imperative for news pertaining to various government departments needs to be accurate, without any distortion, slant or prejudice. Meanwhile a day after the government decided to empower department secretaries to file cases in courts against false news, government sources said on Thursday said the Cabinet has resolved to give impetus on a free flow of information with accuracy and objectivity.
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue