Sources from Ranchi stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi addressed a rally in Jharkhand's Ranchi after inaugurating a series of welfare schemes and some of the major developmental projects in the state and he inaugurated a newly constructed building of Jharkhand Assembly at Kute gram in Ranchi. Meanwhile the PM inaugurated the building in the presence of Governor Droupadi Murmu and Chief Minister Raghubar Das and it is the dubbed as the first paperless Assembly in the country.
Furthermore he inaugurated a multi-modal cargo terminal, which was inaugurated online by the prime minister from here, has been built by Inland Waterways Authority of india on River ganga at Sahibganj. Reportedly he said, “This water terminal in Jharkhand will not only connect the area to the rest of india but also to other countries. After this terminal the tribal brothers and sisters and farmers will be able to send their products to markets in the whole country easily.”
Moreover Prime Minister Narendra modi on Thursday launched an ambitious pension scheme for farmers and under the 'Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana', farmers between 18 and 40 years of age will get Rs 3,000 monthly pension after reaching 60. Perhaps talking about the development in the tribal areas, he said “Today for the development and education of tribal children and youth we are starting a very big project. We are setting up 462 Eklavya model residential schools across the country.”
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital