Reportedly india's ace badminton player PV Sindhu landed in Vijayawada today and directly met AP CM YS jagan. Meanwhile on this occasion, jagan congratulated sindhu and felicitated her along with her parents. jagan wished sindhu to achieve more successes in future and honor the country in the international arena.
Furthermore later along with sindhu and her parents talked privately for a few minutes and in this meeting, jagan discussed about encouraging sports and athletes in the state while sindhu has proposed to set up a badminton academy. Perhaps she also requested land for the construction of the academy with international standards.
Moreover after considering Sindhu's request, jagan responded positively and assured that she will be allotted five acres of land in Vizag. Perhaps after the meeting sindhu spoke to the media and said jagan was very encouraging and he promised to improve the sports facilities in the states and we discussed certain issues and later the badminton player met AP Governor Biswabhushan Harichandan.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority