According to sources From NGOs to political parties in the Telugu states, a majority of them are completely opposing Uranium mining in Nallamalla forest. Previously this week Jana Sena chief pawan kalyan too raised objections over it and the list of politicians and celebs joining the chorus is increasing day after day.
Meanwhile Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao too backed pawan's stand and said the government should not touch Nallamalla forest at all. Furthermore taking this as opportunity Congress is leading the protest and for a television debate, Malkajgiri MP revanth Reddy is invited. Further on this occasion, revanth was asked about pawan and the firebrand leader made interesting comments.
Moreover revanth said "pawan might have lost the polls, but as a politician he succeeded. There is honesty in whatever issues he takes and doesn't highlight the issue for the sake of politics. Also pawan picks the issues that are troubling the people since ages and this has brought positive opinion on him among the public”. Perhaps these comments are true as pawan doesn't indulge in personal attacks and only fights against parties on issues basis.
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?