Chennai sources stated that Dravidian parties DMK and AIADMK on Friday, instructed their party members not to put up roadside banners after a 23 year old techie died in Chennai after an unauthorized hoarding fell on her on Thursday. Meanwhile Subhashree, who was returning home from work on her two wheeler, was struck down with the life-size hoarding and minutes later, a water tanker hit her scooter injuring her head.
Subahshree succumbed to her injuries despite wearing a helmet. As per report the hoardings were put up by a local leader of the AIADMK, C Jeyagopal for a family wedding and he was booked on Friday for the action. Furthermore it had pictures of Tamilnadu Chief Minister E Palanisamy, his deputy O Panneerselvam and former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha.
Moreover the hoarding was put up without taking permission from Corporation authorities. Perhaps DMK Chief Stalin said, "I would like to remind you again that banners and flex boards put up in a way that inconveniences motorists is strictly forbidden". Further he even asserted that he would not attend any events where there are hoardings and banners are put up and that they cause great inconvenience to motorists.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations