As per report according to HDFC Securities it was stated that Gold prices on Thursday falls at Rs 74 to Rs 38,775 per 10 gram at the bullion market here on a stronger rupee against the dollar. Meanwhile it was added that the prices of silver witnessed a marginal fall, slipping Rs 10 to Rs 48,590 per kilogram in the national capital.
Furthermore HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said spot gold prices for 24 Karat (99.9 per cent purity) in delhi was trading down at Rs 38,775 per 10 gram on broad selling and a stronger rupee against the dollar and perhaps in early trade on Thursday, the domestic currency appreciated 36 paise to 71.30 against the US dollar.
Patel added "Gold buyers are awaiting some correction in prices before festival and wedding season demand kicks in”. Moreover in the international market, gold prices were trading in the green at USD 1,490 an ounce in New York and silver was also up at USD 18.10 per ounce. Earlier on Wednesday, gold prices in the national capital closed at Rs 38,849 per 10 gram and silver at Rs 48,600 per kilogram.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached