Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and YSRCP party president YS jagan Mohan Reddy is very soon earning a name for himself as a Chief Ministers sensitive to the problems of the people. This was proved yet again. The Chief Minister responded to a letter penned by a child seeking his help and attention and asked Prakasam District Collector, bhaskar to personally look into the issue and solve it.
Koduri Pushpa of Class IV, who belongs to Ramachandrapuram village of Prakasam district, had written a letter to the chief minister asking for his help as the village elders had imposed a social expulsion on their family from the village, and no one was talking to them.
She also mentioned in the letter that the Village had a rule that anyone who spoke to them will have to pay a fine of Rs. 10,000. She pleaded jagan to interfere in the issue. The New Chief Minister responded to the news and asked the collector to visit the village and solve the problem immediately. The district collector rushed to the village and are looking into the issue.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached