Issue of Agrigold becomes hereditary to CBN when state was divided along with revenue deficit as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. There were many people invested in Agrigold for getting higher interest in Telugu States. Agrigold went to liquidation and Directors of the company were escaped in 2014. Several customers were staged dharna at Vijayawada Agrigold office for bouncing their cheques. Then TDP government started how to recover money from Agrigold owners and repay to the customers.
CBN tried to repay the debts to customers by putting the assets into auction as per High Court directions. Opposition YSRCP blamed TDP ministers were involved in capturing Agrigold fixed assets and worried customers believed the allegations. YS jagan used this as political plank to attract Agrigold victims. He has promised that he would clear all debts of Agrigold customers within 30 days of taking the charge. Though the promise not included in Navaratnas, it attracted many small investors and helps to YSRCP victory.
It is obvious that most of the Agrigold customers voted YS jagan assuming to get their debts in quick. In June, Government was announced release of 1150 crores to pay debts for few customers. Muppla Nageswara Rao from Left Parties led the agitation when CBN was Chief Minister is now hard to meet YS jagan. Muppla said that he tried many times for jagan’s appointment request to release the funds but YSRCP government didn’t respond to Agrigold victims. They are helpless and should wait till the Government release the funds.
Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks? Hyderabad sources stated that the indefinite strike by employees of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) entered the 14th day on Friday, and with no invitation from either RTC management or the government for talks, the workers are set to continue and intensify protests
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman