YSR Congress Nagari MLA and APIIC Chairman rk Roja came out strongly at Jana Sena Party President pawan Kalyan’s remarks on the 100 days governance of Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy and that he had no right to talk about his Governance. Roja went on to say that the actor-turned-politician was a Paid Artist of TDP sent to cover up for the wrongdoings of the previous government which were exposed recently.
The former actress said that Chandrababu Naidu's drama enacted with 'paid artists' but it got exposed and so he is now sending pawan kalyan into the political scene to divert the public's mind. Roja gave Cent Percent marks to jagan's Governance. "More than 80 percent of the promises made by YS jagan were fulfilled in a span of 100 days", Roja said.
The Nagari MLA also mocked pawan kalyan for winning Just One Seat. It is about time pawan kalyan does some introspection, Roja said. When the whole nation was praising YS jagan's 100 day-tenure, pawan kalyan has no right to talk about his governance, that too under Chandrababu's influence, she concluded.
IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP According to sources reportedly with the rainfall continuing to hit the State of Andhra Pradesh the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted that heavy rain along with thunderstorms are likely to hit many districts of Coastal Andhra Pradesh including Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari and Prakasam districts and Rayalaseema in the coming three days.
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price