Andhra Pradesh Minister for Irrigation and Water Resources, P Anil Kumar Yadav issued a statement highlighting the fact that Ramoji Rao's Eenadu which is close to the Opposition was spreading false news about the Polavaram Reverse Tendering process just to save the former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
"During Chandrababu's regime Crores of money changed hands in the Polavaram project but at that time why did not Eenadu MD ramoji rao write about the corruption in his paper?," the Minister said. The Minister defended the Reverse Tendering Process saying that it will benefit the Government and people by 20 percent and save Crores of Rupees.
Anil Kumar Yadav further added that this is happening for the first time in the country where the reverse tendering process was called for to ensure transparency and zero corruption. The people of Andhra Pradesh have understood this and will not believe in the Yellow Media writings in the future, the Minister said. It is known that the State Water Resources Ministry called for the Re-tenders for Polavaram Project Concrete works (1771.44 Crore) and Hydel Project (3216.11 Crores) as total one Package of 4987.55 Crore Rupees
Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack As per report Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada, who had earlier gained notoriety for threatening India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the revocation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, has now launched a new attack on the Indian PM. Meanwhile this time, the singer is threatening PM Modi with a suicide attack and in a tweet posted on Tuesday
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail