Reportedly the Greater Chennai Corporation has announced formation of a special patrol to check illegal hoardings and flex banners across the city. Meanwhile the move comes two days after a 23 year old techie lost her life after an illegal flex banner fell on her bike and made her lose control of the vehicle, she came under the wheels of a tanker lorry and died a painful death on Thursday.
Furthermore the Corporation has started removing unauthorized flex boards, banners and digital hoardings from across the city. When speaking to TNM about the move, Commissioner of Greater Chennai Corporation G Prakash said that stringent action will be taken against the printing press owners who make such digital banners and hoardings.
Moreover the Corporation has also launched three special phone lines for the citizens to register their complaints related to illegal flex boards and hoardings. Perhaps people living in Tiruvottriyur, Manali, Madhavaram, Royapuram and Tondiarpet can call to 9445190205 to lodge their complaints. People residing in Thiru Vi Ka Nagar, Ambattur, Teynampet, Anna Nagar and Kodambakkam can call to 9445190698 to lodge complaints.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach