Washington sources reported that "The late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's son Hamza bin Laden has been killed in the US counter terrorism operation in the Afghan-Pak region" and this statement has been released by President Donald Trump on Saturday. Trump further stated Hamza's death is a loss to al-Qaeda as its significant leader has been killed and he was responsible for planning and dealing with a various terrorist group.
Earlier Hamza's death was reported in July by the US newspaper but was not confirmed by the government. Hence they quoted that he was killed two years ago at an uncertain date. Presently that Trump has confirmed the news but did not state when and an anonymous US official said Hamza was killed months ago.
Moreover Hamza's death has played an important role as he was clearly grooming him to be a next generation successor. As per the White House released a statement "Hamza bin Laden, the high ranking al-Qa'ida member and son of Osama bin Laden was killed in a united states counterterrorism operation in the afghanistan/pakistan region." Apparently this announcement of the death news came three days after the 18th anniversary of the 11 September attacks.
Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years Reportedly after an eight year gap, Chennai and other municipal city corporations in the state of Tamilnadu will be directly voting in their respective mayors. Meanwhile the state election commission issued notification for direct polls on Sunday. Earlier in June this year, the state government issued a notification in the gazette listing all the wards vacant across Chennai and other districts. Furthermore
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early