Telangana budget has reduced in FY 2019-2020 when compared with last FY 2018-2019. Without getting counter from Congress, kcr has tried to divert the issue with his oratory skills in the Assembly. He used Indian economy and Andhra Sentiment for his failure in the Assembly. He said that Amravati is dead investment that he suggested to CBN not to construct Amravati in Assembly. Raising Amravati topic in Assembly is irrelevant but he did just to cover his failures.
kcr government has repeatedly said that Kaleswaram project is like epic in the country than any other irrigation projects. Initially, the project started with 40K crores and now the budget has risen to 80K crores. But there is lot of discussion from Analysts how viable Kaleswaram project is? In recent floods to Godavari, the so called big project was unable to store enough water in the project. As per the analyst, per every acre it costs 50K to get water. Some of them criticized that Kaleswaram is valueless project.
But kcr and TRS leaders have created an opinion among the people that no one was dared to criticize Kaleswaram. Farmers voluntarily come and gave their fertile land 33K acres to government for the construction of Amravati. Here kcr government didn’t complete land procurement peacefully for Kaleswaram project. CBN’s lost made kcr happy because kcr knows that jagan unable to have vision like CBN to hit hyderabad. Whenever he has problem kcr throws venom on Andhra.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike