Rachakonda commissionarate cops came up with new concept, violators caught driving without helmet, insurance, pollution certificate, were helped to get any of these, instead of issuing challan directly.
Cops in hyderabad have invented a unique method, Rachakonda traffic police helped violators to procure helmet and other necessary document required for driving legally, instead of issuing challan to violators, they are helping them to get this things. On Saturday the cops nabbed violators,and those found driving without helmet were been helped and counseled to buy helmet, if any violators was without insurance and pollution check, they were been helped getting it on spot.
In spite of new motor vehicle act came in force,people were found to be driving without helmet and necessary documents, many people on social media have appreciated and hailed the initiative started by hyderabad police, they expressed their joy and said imposing heavy fines and penalties is just not the solution to this problem.
Rachakonda is the new commissionarate along with two other commissionarate hyderabad and cyberabad. These three commissionaratecommands the law and order according to their jurisdiction.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370