Reportedly US President Donald Trump will be joining PM Narendra modi at a mega event in Houston named "Howdy, modi!". Meanwhile the September 22 event will be the first time a US president and Indian Prime Minister will be addressing a joint rally.
Furthermore amid speculation if Trump would join PM modi at the Houston event, White House issued a statement to confirm that he would attend the rally. Further this is the third successive meeting between Trump and PM modi within the span of a few weeks after the G20 and G7 summits, where more than 50,000 Indian-Americans from across the US have registered for the September 22 mega "Howdy, modi! Shared Dreams, Bright Futures" event to be held at the sprawling NRG Stadium in Houston.
Moreover in a statement, White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said, "It (modi-Trump joint rally) will be a great opportunity to emphasize the strong ties between the people of the United States and india, to reaffirm the strategic partnership between the world's oldest and largest democracies, and to discuss ways to deepen their energy and trade relationship." Perhaps this would also be the first time that an American president would be addressing thousands of Indian-Americans at one place in the US.
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award