Dr. Kodela Sivaprasada Rao, former Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh assembly has died. He committed suicide at his residence in hyderabad. He was rushed in a critical condition to the Basavatarakam cancer hospital but the doctors could not save him. He was 72 and is survived by wife, two sons, and a daughter.
There are two versions of his demise. Some say he suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away as doctors failed to save him. Another version says he tried to commit suicide at his hyderabad Residence and the doctors could not save him. Buzz is that he had a serious altercation with his son, Shivaram last night.
The new government that has come to power took Kodela to the task. It was alleged that he had diverted assembly furniture, air-conditioners and computers to his residence and to his son’s car showroom in Guntur. Cases were booked against him and family members for taking haftas and he came under severe attack over social media. TDP also disowned him by remaining silent on the cases and never tried to come to Kodela's rescue.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike