Dr. Kodela Sivaprasada Rao, former Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh assembly has died. He committed suicide at his residence in hyderabad. He was rushed in a critical condition to the Basavatarakam cancer hospital but the doctors could not save him. He was 72 and is survived by wife, two sons, and a daughter.
hyderabad Police have registered it as Suspicious Case. A team of five doctors from Osmania Hospital has performed Autopsy for the mortal remains of Kodela. The report will certain the cause of death. Meanwhile, the Telugu Desam Party has resorted to Death Politics with this case. TDP Supremo and former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu termed it as a Government Murder.
"He lived like a tiger all his life and braved all the tough situations. But he could not bear the humiliation he is subjected to in the last three months. It's fine if he passed away in natural circumstances but this kind of death is unbearable," Chandrababu said. TDP leaders already started milking sentiment with Kodela's death. It has to be seen if their ploy will work with the people.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today