Reportedly sources said Jammu and Kashmir Governor satya Pal Malik is believed to have apprised modi about the prevailing situation in Jammu and Kashmi. Meanwhile Jammu and Kashmir Governor satya Pal Malik met Prime Minister Narendra modi on Monday and is believed to have briefed him about the security situation in the state and normal life remained affected in the Kashmir Valley for the 43rd consecutive day on Monday.
The prime minister's office tweeted "Shri satya Pal Malik, the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir called on PM @narendramodi". Furthermore Malik is believed to have apprised modi about the prevailing situation in Jammu and Kashmir, and earlier on August 5, the central government had announced the abrogation of the special status given to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 and bifurcation of the state into Union territories.
Moreover the two UTs of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh will come into existence on October 31. Perhaps security forces have eased restrictions in many parts of the Valley, normal life continues to be affected as business establishments remained shut and only a few vehicles plied on the roads.
Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute Just a day before the launch of the YSR Congress Government's Flagship Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has enhanced the amount by Thousand Rupees i.e., from Rs 12,500 to Rs 13,500. The amount will be paid the amount in three installments. This includes 6000 which will be deposited by the Central Government.
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections