Soon after the news of Suicide of Kodela Siva prasad came out in the morning, YSRCP and TDP start blaming each other on sudden death of Kodela. SAKSHI media telecasted gossip stories against Kodela Son Sivaram is the reason for Kodela death. In addition to that, Kancheti Sai filed complaint against Sivaram in police station saying that Sivaram forced Kodela to write all properties on his name and said that son is the reason for Kodela death. On September 14th, Sivaram was left to kenya for business purposes. He was not in hyderabad when Kodela committed suicide.
Minister Botsa Satyanarayana raised doubt why Kodela taken away to Basavatarakam Hospital why not other Hospitals in the city. YSRCP was tried to build opinion that Kodela committed suicide because of his son and Daughter. Coming to TDP, Kesineni nani was tweeted first that Kodela death is brutal murder of YS jagan Mohan Reddy. TDP leaders also blamed that YSRCP government put illegal cases against Doctor turned politician since last 3 months. It seems that Kodela felt humiliated when government filed cases against his son and daughter. TDP President Chandrababu Naidu demand AP Government for CBI enquiry on Kodela death.
Apart this political game, Kodela has lot of popularity in Palnadu belt. He has very good surgeon. People were waited for surgeries with him. He was elected in 1983 as MLA from Narsarao Pet as common man. Kodela victory was forever remembered in Narasarao Pet history. He topples Congress (Reddy Community) fort and elected as non- Reddy candidate in 1983 and won against Kasu Brahmanada Reddy who was second longest CM for United AP after CBN. Kodela faced lot of struggles when YSR was CM after 2004 and now during YS jagan era. He developed Kotappakonda as tourist place. Kodela is always with TDP cadre that’s the reason he was called as Palnadu Tiger. As a politician he is strong loyalist to TDP. He was joined in TDP when ntr was leader in 1982 and died as TDP leader now when CBN as TDP President in 2019.
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday