Ayushman Bharat: Accordingly the health insurance scheme launched on September 23, 2018, has already benefited 10 lakh poor patients and could be an electoral game changer, where more than 500 million Indians who could not afford medical treatment for non-communicable illnesses like cancer and heart disease now have access to free healthcare.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Meanwhile the legislation, enacted in December 2016, is the silver bullet to tackle india’s chronic problem of non-performing assets. Banks have begun to recover debts that had seemingly turned irretrievably bad. “Phone banking” has ground to a halt.
Rural electrification: Reportedly the modi government’s push to provide last-mile connectivity to hard-to-access rural clusters has been fairly successful and several villages cited as connected to the electrical grid still have households without power. Part of the problem is that some villages lie in areas controlled by Naxalites while in others the terrain makes access difficult.
Free LPG cylinders: Moreover under the Ujjwala Yojana scheme, women in villages now have access to cooking gas and this has both health and economic benefits. Over 60 million free LPG connections have been given with nearly 50 per cent going to SC/ST households.
Sanitation: Also the Swachh Bharat Mission has built toilets at an unprecedented pace. Earlier since October 2014, over 92 million toilets have been constructed, covering nearly 500 million households in one of the world’s largest operations of its kind.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!