Reportedly ahead of PM Narendra modi's 69th birthday on 17 September, a new version of the Narendra modi app has been launched which includes a new design, a multimedia version of his journey and more. Currently the app now has over 1.5 crore downloads across various platforms and it is claimed to be the most popular and used app for any political leader across the world.
Meanwhile the app is said to have been used extensively during the 2019 General Election to interact with people, get their feedback and for campaigns to get public participation. Furthermore at the top of the home page is the option called 'Know the Man' which gives you a detailed biography on PM modi along with his speeches, interviews and more. Apparently the app now also includes faster and one-touch navigation which lets the user just slide to get access to more content across various sections on the app. Perhaps you can also get access to read about all various schemes that the modi government has deployed in the 'Govt in Action' section.
Moreover you can even give out donations to the BJP and also purchase official merchandise like 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' t-shirts and caps along with the 'modi Jacket' and 'Namo Again' hoodies. Perhaps there is also an option to volunteer for on-ground tasks such as organizing events and more and the Narendra modi app is 50 MB in size and is available on Play Store and apple App Store.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach