Sources from Kevadiya stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi on Tuesday lauded the vision of Sardar Patel, adding the BJP led government's decision last month on Jammu and Kashmir was an inspiration from the former home minister of india. Reportedly the government on August 5 revoked Article 370 which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir and proposed that the state be bifurcated into two union territories, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
Further the PM said the hyderabad Liberation Day is a result of Sardar Patel's vision. Hence observed on September 17 each year, it marks the day in 1948 when the erstwhile hyderabad State was annexed to the Indian Union. modi said he was happy to see the rising number of visitors to the Statue of Unity. Meanwhile the 133 year old State of Liberty gets around 10,000 visitors per day, about 8,500 people visit the 11 month old Statue of Unity daily, he said. The Sardar Sarovar project is catering to needs of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan and has benefited people in these four states.
As per report modi also visited the Butterfly Garden in Kevadiya and named the saffron colored plain tiger butterfly as the state butterfly. Moreover modi began the day with a visit to the Statue of Unity and the sardar sarovar dam on the river Narmada.
BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra Mumbai sources stated the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra, bagging 141 and 102 seats respectively, according to the News18-IPSOS exit poll result that was released at 6.30 pm on Monday, half an hour after voting in the Assembly election concluded in the state.
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN