Chennai sources stated that actor turned politician kamal hassan on Monday posted a video on his social media account in reaction to Home Minister amit shah's proposal of 'one nation, one language.' When recalling the 2017 Jallikattu protests over the SC's decision to put a ban on the practice, Hassan said that it was a mere protest. He said "The battle for our language will be exponentially bigger than that. india or Tamilnadu (TN) does not need or deserve such a battle".
Furthermore the Makkal Needhi Maiam (MKM) founder, standing next to the Ashoka pillar and the Preamble says that 'unity in diversity' is a promise that was given to all Indians when it became a republic. He added 'No Shah, Sultan or Samrat should renege that promise'. Further he emphasized that the Tamilians respect all languages but their mother language will always be Tamil.
Moreover the video comes amidst several protests surfacing in the southern states over the language row.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?