hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana Government which already has completed the exercise on the new liquor policy, as the current liquor policy will be expiring by the 30th of September. Meanwhile the new liquor policy is expected to be released within two to three days.
Furthermore Telangana Government is focusing to increase alcohol sales to gain huge profits and to drastically increase the revenue of the state as liquor is the main source of income to the state. Meanwhile the current liquor policy will expire within 13 days, the government has not yet issued a notification over the new policy, which creates suspense among a lot of traders and people.
Moreover the hyderabad district currently has 212 wine shops and 225 bars, out of which Rangareddy district has 412 wine shops and 405 bars and the new policy is likely to increase the number of wine shops all over Telangana. Perhaps the tax for liquor sales in panchayats and municipalities was fixed at Rs 45 lakh per annum in 2017–19, the government has collected 90 lakhs for two years with this. Recently there has been an increase in municipalities and corporations in Telangana which will add up to increase the income through sales this year.
Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali According to sources film releases during festivals happen with much fanfare in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the tickets prices are unchecked and the number of shows is increased to cater to the needs of the fans and hence this Deepawali, two big films Vijay's Bigil and Karthi's Kaithi will be hitting the screens on October 25, the Friday before the festival.
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man