The tragic boat mishap happened in Andhra Pradesh a couple of days ago, the death toll have increased by another 10, NDRF have retrieved 10 bodies from Godavari which is brewing with water. Still few more bodies are missing and aren’t been traced so far.
After couple of days of boat incident that happened in east Godavari, 10 more bodies have been searched by NDRF and rescue operation team,as on Tuesday 19 bodies has been retrieved from river, which also includes an infant, said a NDRF official.
On Sunday the rescue team successfully fished out 10 bodies, on Monday as river was flowing on dangerous level made rescue operations difficult, only one body was taken out. Few bodies were also found floating on water were retrieved and officials are trying to identify the bodies.
25 more victims were missing since the boat was capsized in godavari river on Sunday afternoon. It seems that boat has sank and stuck at 300 feet deep in the river, official presumes that few more bodies might be lying in the boat. Especially during the monsoon tourist are expected to be more careful before planning on such boat trips
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach