A person residing in temporary metal shed house was shocked and couldn’t believe his eyes, when electricity authority issued him an whopping electricity bill of Rs 600000/-. The unexpected bill amount made the incident talk of the town, since it has been broke out.
According to reports, a person named Rajaiah who is native of Sanjay gandhi nagar, Godavarikhani, peddapalli district, was amused and couldn’t believe that he received a monthly electricity postpaid bill of whopping six lakhs, the bill amount is far beyond his income.
Rajaiah in spate of anger, went to clarify the mistake done by electricity board, but the concern authorities refused to address his issue, they failed to figure out the actual problem, after this Rajaiah approached the higher authorities, to sort out the issue as soon as possible.
There has been many instances like this in the past, where electricity authorities issued huge amount of bills to consumers. Recently a movie with same concept was made named Batti gul meter chalo. The movie showed how electricity authorities harass and doesn’t address the issue caused by them.
BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali Reportedly with its employee unions threatening a day long hunger strike on Friday over delayed salaries during the festival season, state run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has said that it is hopeful of paying salaries to its 1.76 lakh employees for September before Diwali. BSNL chairman and MD P.K. Purwar told "We will give salaries to the employees before Diwali from our own resources on accruals.
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR