Reportedly the Indian Space Research Organization has tweeted a thank you for all the support that has been showered on the agency since it lost contact with the Chandrayaan-2 lander during its descent on to the lunar surface. Meanwhile the Indian Space Research Organization tweeted, long with a graphic of an imposing looking Moon reported "Thank you for standing by us. We will continue to keep going forward propelled by the hopes and dreams of Indians across the world!".
Furthermore the graphic also has the sillehoutte of a man jumping between across a cliff and the words, "Thank you for inspiring us to always aim for the sky". Perhaps the tweet comes 10 days after ISRO lost contact with the vikram lander during its attempt to land on the Moon. ISRO, as well as the US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration, have been making all-out efforts to re-establish contact with the Chandrayaan-2 lander. The efforts have not yet borne fruit.
Moreover ISRO has less than four days before night descends on to the part of the Moon where vikram is and all hope of re-contacting the lander die. The Chandrayaan-2 orbiter, which has onboard a majority of the mission's experiments, remains safe in orbit around the Moon and will be operational for the next seven years.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17