Reportedly Irrigation Department Executive Engineer E. Balachandra Reddy stated “The heavy downpour has rivers, streams and tanks overflowing, triggering flash floods in nine mandals of Nandyal, Allagadda, Mahanandi, Chagalamarri, Rudravaram, Sirivella, Gospadu, Dornipadu, and Koilakuntla”. Meanwhile water also entered the famous mahanadi temple in the district, as videos from Tuesday showed water gushing at a rapid pace, thereby flooding the entire premises. Furthermore several villages were also cut off as a result of the rain and the heavy showers inundated parts of railway tracks in the Guntur-Guntakal division, while media reports stated that National Highway 46 between Allagadda and Chagalamarri was also flooded, affecting travel between Chennai and hyderabad.
Furthermore authorities swiftly stepped into action, as personnel of the AP State Disaster Response Force and Fire Services Department were deployed on the ground to distribute relief material and ensure that locals had access to drinking water and other supplies.
Moreover officials of the Fire Department said that around 30 families in Saraswathi nagar near Nandyala were rescued with ropes, as the Kundu river overflowed and the floodwater cut off residential houses. Perhaps besides '100', the police officer said that people could also contact control room at 08514243094 for any assistance.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike