Washington sources reported that 10 year old girl has died in the hospital, her family said in a statement on Monday, after she contracted a rare brain-eating amoeba while swimming in a Texas river. Meanwhile Lily Mae Avant swam in a river and lake over the Labor Day holiday weekend earlier in September, then suffered a headache and a fever the following weekend.
Furthermore her health quickly deteriorated, and she was taken to a local hospital, and then transferred to Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth and her fight for life attracted support from across the united states and around the world. Reportedly the family said in a statement on Facebook that Lily Mae was "in the arms of Jesus." They said "Words cannot begin to express how overwhelming this past week has been for our family”.
Reportedly "We have been flooded by your love and
support and feel incredibly humbled by how many lives have been impacted by our
sweet and sassy Lily Mae." Moreover
the Texas Department
of State health Services told local media that she had primary amoebic
meningoencephalitis, a brain infection caused by the so-called brain-eating amoeba Naegleria fowleri and the first
Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News? Vijayawada sources stated that the state government believes that it is imperative for news pertaining to various government departments needs to be accurate, without any distortion, slant or prejudice. Meanwhile a day after the government decided to empower department secretaries to file cases in courts against false news, government sources said on Thursday said the Cabinet has resolved to give impetus on a free flow of information with accuracy and objectivity.
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue