Sources from kolkata made a statement that Mamata Banerjee ran into Prime Minister Narendra modi's wife Jashodaben at the kolkata airport before flying to New delhi on Tuesday and they greeted each other. Meanwhile the West Bengal Chief Minister reportedly gifted Jashodaben a sari during the brief encounter.
Furthermore Jashodaben, a retired teacher, was leaving kolkata after a visit to Dhanbad in neighboring Jharkhand, a source close to the chief minister told the Press Trust of india. Reportedly she also offered prayers at the Kalyaneswari temple at Asansol in Bengal, which is around 68 km from Dhanbad. Source said "It was a chance meeting and they exchanged greetings and the chief minister also gifted her sari”.
Moreover mamata banerjee is scheduled to meet PM modi on Wednesday in New delhi and is expected to take up issues like funds for her state. Earlier on Tuesday, the Chief Minister wished PM modi on his 69th birthday in a tweet in Bengali. "Birthday greetings to Prime Minister @narendramodi ji," Ms Banerjee, an arch-critic of PM modi, wrote on Twitter.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations