hyderabad sources made a statement that Collector Hanumantha Rao toured Sangareddy on Tuesday. As per report he warned shop owners who were throwing the waste on roads and he visited various colonies in the city and took up the task of spreading awareness on cleanliness. Furthermore he inspected a few shops near the old bus stand in the town. Meanwhile he expressed anger over the shop owners for throwing waste on roads and warned that the Government will impose fines on them if they through the waste on the roads.
Reportedly Hanumantha Rao said that every single citizen must act responsibly and he added that the Government will plant Saplings in front of the shops as part of the Haritha Haram and shop owners should take care of them.
Moreover the collector said that the city would be divided into zones and that plans were being made to keep the city clean. Perhaps the Municipal Sanitation staff and others were present at the event.
Arvind Kejriwal asserted that every Delhi resident been benefited by his government's policies New Delhi sources stated that Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the BJP does not have the "courage" to do Hindu-Muslim politics in Delhi as the AAP has changed the narrative by bringing focus on issues of health and education. When lauding the work done by his government, he claimed even BJP and Congress workers would vote for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the Delhi Assembly polls next year.
- Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates