Reportedly accusing the Andhra Pradesh government led by Chief Minister Y.S. jagan Mohan Reddy of being responsible for the death of Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, former Assembly speaker, Telugu Desam supreme N. Chandrababu Naidu has demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the matter.
When speaking to media at ntr Bhavan, the party headquarters at hyderabad, on Tuesday, the former three term Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh said that the ruling YSR Congress government, headed by Chief Minister Y.S. jagan Mohan Reddy, had harassed Kodela to the point of pushing him to kill himself. Furthermore Mr Naidu recalled that former chief minister late Dr Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, father of Chief Minister Y.S. jagan Mohan Reddy, had filled 26 cases against him but not one of them was proved in a court of law.
Moreover he alleged Mr jagan Mohan Reddy was resorting to booking false cases against members of his erstwhile administration, citing the examples of cases registered against TD leaders including Ms Nannapaneni Rajakumari, Mr K. Atchen-naidu and Mr C. Kutumaba Rao. Perhaps he alleged that the government was trying to hurt individuals and added that he will fight against the government.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today