Reportedly the last rites of late TDP senior leader and ex-speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao were performed at Swargapuri crematorium, amidst emotional good-byes. Accordingly a number of fans and adores of Kodela came to see him for the one last time and participated in the procession from his residence.
Meanwhile in spite of jagan government providing state honors for the last rites the family members of Kodela refused to accept it. Furthermore it is reported that the Guntur District Collector Samuel discussed providing State honors with family members, but, they refused saying that Kodela's death was a political murder and he was harassed by the government. Apparently providing state honors now is nothing but deceptive.
Moreover instead the family went on to conduct cremation with TDP party leaders and its members. Perhaps Kodela committed suicide and his sudden demise came as a huge shock to everyone. Apparently his body was cremated at his native place and his son K.Shiv Ram has lit the pyre. After cremation, lokesh said that "It is government-sponsored murder. No wonder family did not accept state honors from the government.
Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali According to sources film releases during festivals happen with much fanfare in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the tickets prices are unchecked and the number of shows is increased to cater to the needs of the fans and hence this Deepawali, two big films Vijay's Bigil and Karthi's Kaithi will be hitting the screens on October 25, the Friday before the festival.
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man