US President Donald Trump has hinted that there "could be" some announcement by him at the mega "Howdy modi!" event in Houston on Sunday, where he would join Prime Minister Narendra modi in addressing the 50,000 strong Indian diaspora. Meanwhile the White House on Monday announced that Trump would join modi at the mega Houston rally on September 22 as a "special gesture" by the US President to underscore the special bond between the two countries.
Furthermore it is for the first time that Trump and modi would share a stage together and the event is the third meeting between the two leaders in three months, after the G-20 summit in japan in June and the G-7 summit in france last month. Trump told reporters on Wednesday aboard Air Force One on his way back from California to Washington DC "Could be. I have a very good relationship with Prime Minister modi".
Moreover he was responding to a question if there would be any announcement when he goes to Houston for the rally with the Indian leader. Accordingly officials of the two countries are trying to finalize a trade deal before Prime Minister modi and Trump meet in Houston. Apparently trade tensions between india and the US have been rising with Trump complaining that tariffs imposed by New delhi on American products were "no longer acceptable".
Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car Telangana Police had seized AP CM Jagan Car. Shocking is not it? On Saturday, vehicle number AP 10 BD 7299 was found driving without a proper registration number plate. Instead, it had put both at the front and the back, AP CM JAGAN in bold letters as its calling card.
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali