Islamabad sources made a statement that pakistan Prime Minister imran khan on Wednesday said there is no chance of talks with india and pakistan on Kashmir until the 'curfew' is lifted. Khan said "There is no chance of talks with india on Kashmir until the curfew is lifted". Meanwhile india has maintained that there is no curfew in Jammu and Kashmir, which became a Union Territory after the abrogation of Article 370.
Furthermore even most of the countries have backed india, stating that New delhi's decision to make changes in Jammu and Kashmir is part of its internal affairs. Khan, who has been vocal against the Indian government on the scrapping of Article 370, had said earlier that there is "no question" of talks with india. Perhaps since the decision, pakistan has been trying to garner support from the international community to back its stand.
Following Union External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar's statement on PoK, imran khan warned New delhi against making such "irresponsible and belligerent" statements as it could lead to further escalation. pakistan's Foreign Office in a statement "We strongly condemn and reject the inflammatory and irresponsible remarks made by the Indian external affairs minister regarding pakistan and PoK and these remarks are an obvious manifestation of india's utter frustration over the continued international censure of its egregious human rights violations in Kashmir”.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach