Islamabad sources made a statement that pakistan Prime Minister imran khan on Wednesday said there is no chance of talks with india and pakistan on Kashmir until the 'curfew' is lifted. Khan said "There is no chance of talks with india on Kashmir until the curfew is lifted". Meanwhile india has maintained that there is no curfew in Jammu and Kashmir, which became a Union Territory after the abrogation of Article 370.
Furthermore even most of the countries have backed india, stating that New delhi's decision to make changes in Jammu and Kashmir is part of its internal affairs. Khan, who has been vocal against the Indian government on the scrapping of Article 370, had said earlier that there is "no question" of talks with india. Perhaps since the decision, pakistan has been trying to garner support from the international community to back its stand.
Following Union External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar's statement on PoK, imran khan warned New delhi against making such "irresponsible and belligerent" statements as it could lead to further escalation. pakistan's Foreign Office in a statement "We strongly condemn and reject the inflammatory and irresponsible remarks made by the Indian external affairs minister regarding pakistan and PoK and these remarks are an obvious manifestation of india's utter frustration over the continued international censure of its egregious human rights violations in Kashmir”.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority