The doctors are very hard to be handled. However serious the government may be, they will not work in the government hospital and will not stop the private practice. Because with mere signature in the attendance register and keeping their hands on a couple of patients brings them salary and at the same time, they make huge money for working in the private hospitals, either own or consultancy to corporate hospitals.
Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks? Hyderabad sources stated that the indefinite strike by employees of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) entered the 14th day on Friday, and with no invitation from either RTC management or the government for talks, the workers are set to continue and intensify protests
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman